Tuesday, September 28

How Do You Say "Welcome Back" in Chinese?


HMYcake
Originally uploaded by mrsjack.
Herman, a.k.a Hai Ming to all those in "the know", came back in the office today. Along with getting to hear great stories about a far off land called "China." I also got to see great pictures of family, friends and a wall they have over there of slighty impressive length (some might even call it Great).

The picture I chose from the several of cute cousins and Walls of Slightly Impressive Length is the picture of Herman's Grandmother's Birthday cake. Herman bought it for his Grandma himself, which I think is pretty sweet of him. I have no idea what the thing on top is, though. Maybe it's a peach. *shrug* Either way it looks yummy and I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want to sink my canines into a piece of that cake. Yum-mee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home