Tuesday, November 22

Longer than Long

It's been quite a while since I posted last. April I think? I really need to work at keeping something up. Well considering that I'm dropping another previous pastime, I'm hopeful that I'll have more time and be able to return to blogging.

Since husband's mother and aunt are off in Paris, he and I are going to try and make Thanksgiving dinner together. EGADS! I'm hoping I don't screw this up! We bought all the groceries last night, a clever plan that helped us avoid the crowds, and gathered our needed spices, salts, and sugars from my Frenchie-in-Law. We're having dinner at her house since (a) her place is most conveniently located for everyone, (b) the last thing I need is to be stressing about a clean house and a 6 lb. bird breast in the oven, and (c) we have no table. Oh the joys and secret pleasures of being ill equipped for dinner parties!

But a little joy is tucked away at the end of my week. Friday night, husband and I are sneaking into the city to see her. I'm deliriously happy as I really did think the concert was sold out and only by mere chance was able to get two tickets!

Good to be back. I've missed you.

1 Comments:

Blogger JennyUsagi said...

Yay! You're back!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home