Monday, December 5

Older..yes. Wiser..maybe so.

I'm blissfully happy to report that I finished my holiday shopping. All online this year well most of it anyway. Now just waiting for the boxes of goodies to return.

I remember when I was younger and could drive that I enjoyed the thrill of shopping for gifts but as I get older the thrill is gone. The idea of stuffing myself into a busy shopping mall has lost all it's appeal. Now I just want to stuff myself into a warm blanket and cuddle up close as I watch a movie I rented from Netflix.

It's interesting to see how I change and how my desires ebb and flow just like the masses outside Macy's. (You just knew I had to bring it back to shopping, no?)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site mrs.jack, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 408 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 408 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah. You have blogspam.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site mrs.jack, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Almanor yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Almanor I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

4:52 AM  
Blogger JennyUsagi said...

Time to turn on the authentication feature! I have that turned on with mine. To post you have to type in the letters in the picture. Not really a bother for those who want to post, but it sure deters those annoying blog spammers!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home