Thursday, December 2

Haute or Hobo...the update

Well my fashion council, mr.jack, informed that I was leaning a bit closer to the "hobo" end of the scale this morning and even picked out a new sweater for me. So now I have to wonder...before I blogged about it..how many times did I wear something that embarrassed him? And then the thought pops in my head that I JUST got fashion advice from a man who proudly wore a brown/orange/light blue monstrosity from Old Navy that was $1.98. I need a VOGUE STAT!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was more of the crumbs of toast all over your sweater that "brought the hobo look together". Love you still.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh! So it wasn't the worn out sweater I was trying to pass off as okay for another winter, just the crumbs?

1:12 PM  
Blogger JennyUsagi said...

You two are so cute! :)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home