Tuesday, February 15

I'm worried...but what's new?

So after all the many many articles, news interviews, and well..blogs about losing your job because of your blog, I'm concerned. Not that I think I've blogged about work much but since it is a major part of my life I'm certain it pops in every once in awhile (btw, y'know what happened at the office the other day..OMG!). So I can't decide if this even is a problem because I can't have that many people who read this blog (btw, if you do..kindly make yourself known..I bite..but mr.jack seems to like it) but it seems like company spies are EVERYWHERE and what if by chance they peruse these virtual pages? *shrug* So I'm not sure. I'm tempted to ditch mrs.jack and go in another arena..say married blogs. Since marriage is another big thing in my life. Not to mention I seem to enjoy it while I'm not all that good at it. (Translated: His V-day gifts SUCKED! Sorry hun!) But I think to give my readers (are there any??) a fair 'n balanced version of matrimony I needs to have his voice as well. So I'm poking, prodding, and threatening more horrible VD gifts in hopes of bending him to my whim as to keep me gainfully employed and blogging.

5 Comments:

Blogger JennyUsagi said...

Heh, I'm paranoid too. Which is why my photos are password locked and I use people's initials. You can figure out who I am from my blog if you poke around. But there isn't a way to find my blog if you know who I am unless I send you the link. I could sever all ties between it and my site, but I decided not to pass up on the (nonexistant?) free advertising.

12:18 PM  
Blogger JennyUsagi said...

Then again... I talk about work a lot more too.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie, I just wanted to make my presence known... I peruse your blog from time to time, but no worries - I won't be using your words for any kind of evil sabotage! :)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow Jayme, that's so cool. Thanks for letting me know of your presence. And Jenny, i so hear ya.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jackie. I'll send the evil owl after them for you ok??

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home