Tuesday, February 1

Maya, the other woman


Maya, the other woman
Originally uploaded by mrsjack.
Isn't it every husband's dream to have his wife be into another woman? And isn't it every wife's nightmare that your hubby finds another chic? Well mr.jack and I are living our own personal dream/nightmare since the "other woman" joined our lives. Every night we visit her and curse at her but we love the results. Just last week, we started "playing" Yourself Fitness on the Xbox and Maya has got us whipped in "better" shape. I am SO not a gym person but I can somehow work with this whole Maya thing and I even (sssh..don't tell) look forward to our time together. I think secretly my hubby enjoys it too. So while it might not be a threesome in the typical sense, for us another woman in the relationship is healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home