Monday, January 31

He Said No To Killer Cuteness...


Pink Mixer Cuteness
Originally uploaded by mrsjack.
This weekend we went to Berkeley and of coure Sur La Table, my favorite lil gourmet cookware store. While there I saw a wonderfully cute PINK Kitchen Aid mixer on sale for $190 and pointed out to Mr. Perla that it'd be soo nice in our "cozy 1920's charmed" kitchen. But he reminded me since HE does most of the cooking he gets to pick out the Kitchen Aid Mixer and when he does it WILL NOT be pink. :P Some people and their lack of taste, I swear! So needless to say we didn't pick it up.

What I love most is that the fact we don't have room for said mixer in our "cozy" kitchen never entered the conversation. He indulges me so!

3 Comments:

Blogger JennyUsagi said...

That is cute! And only $190? Maybe that's what I'll get me for my birthday. :) Ice blue would be nice though, I'll have to check the colors.

1:02 PM  
Blogger JennyUsagi said...

Ouch, msrp is $299, that really is a good deal!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Mr. Jack not to mess with the 1920's charm. If the "pink" mixer is necessary to uphold the "charm" then it is a must for the Perla kitchen. Just kidding, of course, buttell Mr. Jack I said "hello" instead.
Shanedra

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home