Thursday, January 5

Riding the Zit Rollercoaster

Goal #1: Clean up my face!

OY! OY! OY! A freaking nother one! Holiest of holy craps! But I will say this little wee zit is so muy pequeno (that's itsy bitsy for the non-Spanish readers). So I'll take my joy where I can get it. On the upside the nasty chin dweller seems to be on the downward spiral. Course I'm going to be having my monthly joy soon so we shall see how it affect my face.

I made Lime Squares with Pistachio Graham-Cracker Crust from my Everday Food magazine. I'm quite pleased to say that these did not make it to work because Mr. Perla liked them too much. I know it's so corny but knowing that I made something he really likes makes me feel so good. Not to mention they are quite tasty but rich so I can't eat too many. But I brought a few to work today and made sure to hand them out to some friends. They all raved about them. What nice people! Though I think next time I'm going to try the fat-free sweetened condensed milk just to see what sort of difference it makes.

Tomorrow night is the brother-in-law's birthday along with grandma-in-law. We're going to a nice restaurant so I'm excited. Which reminds me! Goal #2: Throw a successful dinner party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home