Tuesday, August 15

Since I was gone..

I now spend my days at work, talking to my friends on gmail.
I've finished 5 of the 6 Harry Potter books.
I've become addicted to Veronica Mars. Thanks Catrena & Aluciel.
I've gone on vacation to Pismo Beach.
I've applied for a job and then not been interviewed. (It's okay I decided.)
I've cleaned the house a few times.
The cats have yacked on the carpet more times than I've cleaned the house.
I baked a gallete from my Martha Stewart Baking Handbook.
I've lost 65 pounds.
I've only had a few more zits.
I got my hair all cut off.
And I've started saying Siriusly....a lot.

Picture that I like today.

Picture from Flickr by Blurb

1 Comments:

Blogger JennyUsagi said...

And I have to say, you're looking good and that gallete was the yum! I still want the recipe! :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home