Monday, February 6

ZOME! I almost forgot..

I have a blog! I could have been posting a long post here instead of reading waay old posts on other blogs! Oh..you poor readers!
/comfort
/soothe

1. Clean My Face I'm happy to report that my face is still pretty darn clean and is looking better everday. I don't have to use as much make up as I did last week. So all in all I'm quite pleased. I've still got a wee bit to do..but much closer than I was a month ago.

2. Dinner Party CASE CLOSED!

3. Lose Weight I went to WI on Saturday and I lost exactly 2 pounds! My horrible monthly visitor chimed in (side note: so glad that today might be the laaast day!) so we'll see if that makes any difference when I weigh in on Tuesday. We're going to get back on schedule. The Saturday leader was nice, still not Gretchen, but friendly and helpful. I thought it was a good and productive meeting. We went to split an omlette and walk around Farmer's Market afterwards.

4. Send Valentines! For my first fun goal, I sure haven't done anything. Jourdan showed me some law and order valentines his friend made but I'm not really looking for anything that professional. I really want something personal and home made. (a) cause it's cheaper (b) cause I think homemade shows more love and (c) cause I'm itching for another craft project!

Well off to knitting tonight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home