Tuesday, September 12

Me as a Simpson

Make you as a Simpson at this place.

Thursday, September 7

Nice to meat you..

Freaky. In the clowns are scary sort of way. And what else is frightening is that its only 80% pork. That leaves 20% for who knows what? Tube socks? Horse hooves? Belly lint?